jueves, 26 de mayo de 2011

My guilty pleasure

I love coffee.  I think that is a drink very necessary in my day to day. Before I was fanatic of tea but when   I started University all changed.
I researched about coffee and your kinds. Exist two kinds of bean, well two bean more famous: Robusta and Arabic. Robusta is a bean more strong, with more body and with more caffeine. Arabic bean is more soft, more aromatic and contain less caffeine. Caffeine is important because contain a component that have stimulating effect on human.
I prefer Arabic bean because is more relax. My body not suffer caffeine´s  effect.
Exist many forms of prepare the coffee. I like the coffee of the machine. In especially when the bean was milled in the act.
Preparations of coffee exist many, but to me I like the classic preparation like “espresso”, “macciatto” and “cappuccino”. Those were your names in italian.
The preparation that more like me is cappuccino. Capuccino is a coffee with milk but also with foamed milk. Cup are three equal parts. A measure of milk, other mesaure of foamed milk and one of coffee.  Also is good with cocoa. It have a taste more sweet.
The espresso is only coffee. Is like a shot. In particular, I don’t like too much because is very strong and very bitter. The macciatto it the same to espresso, but with a little of foamed.
In a moment of my life I work in a coffee and I learned all about coffee.
Bye Bye. See you

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario