miércoles, 11 de mayo de 2011

My future

I think that in ten years, I hope to work on what I studied. I would like to work in the restoration department of a museum or an institution. Obviously before, I studied in another country. But, I hope to be living in Chile. The truth does not matter. I could be anywhere. Besides, I like to be near my family. So I guess living in Chile. Also, I would like to have a partner. I don´t know if the idea would be to have children. I am not sure if I want to be mother. I don´t know. It is not clear yet.
I would like to have a place to live. Realize the dream of home ownership. An apartment or house. I don´t care. I think I prefer an apartment. Simple architecture, hopefully a little old. In a quiet neighborhood with lots of green areas, good restaurants, designer shops, a library or museum. I´d like to live in Santiago, but I´d like to have a house on the beach or in the field. Have the opportunity to go all the weekends.
I hope that not exist many changes. I hope changes in health area, biology area, physics area.  In all areas that benefit humanity.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario