miércoles, 11 de mayo de 2011

Although Santiago is not the city or place more attractive of country has something that makes it special. I like a lot more in winter. When the mountain is snow, especially after it rains. Santiago many things I like. In particular it is a city of low buildings, walkable at its core. Not very big and not so small. I especially like the old Santiago. That which is near Central Station or "Persa Bio Bio". I like the neighborhoods where you can buy things at low cost, like Patronato or Meiggs. I believe that Santiago is interesting to know the center: square, museums, Santa Lucía hill, San Cristóbal hill, Bellavista neighborhood, Italia neighborhood or Brasil neighborhood, especially its nightlife. But what I like most is that this closet the beach and mountains. The weekend is the perfect moment to scape to those place.
I think that is the most attractive of all, also for the tourist.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario