miércoles, 8 de junio de 2011

My next home

Hello everybody:

I love architecture. I think it is fundamental since the man needed shelter. For the same reason it is often not fully appreciated. Also, by the proportions that can be achieved. Can be difficult to appreciate the human eye, especially in large cities where there are different styles, shapes and magntudes.
In particular, I like small-scale constructions. constructions that my eye can fully appreciate, classic style, with european air and open spaces.
In Providencia, in the street Orreglo Luco, in the middle of the street, exist an amazing building.It is hidden in the middle of the street, but when one meets it's awesome.
Is not very high, 6 floors. The building has no balconies, but all windows have their shutters perfectly white and creepers that fall from the same windows. 
The building has no front garden, borders directly on the street. By the same, looks like a white elephant. Big, the same color, with hints of green creepers. Simple, very simple but elegant. I imagine that the apartments are very spacious.
May be that this building is not an example of architecture. May be that very few people have noticed him but I like it because it is hidden in the midst of all trade in Providence.
Know him

SEE YOU

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario