miércoles, 28 de septiembre de 2011

My musical tastes

Hello class:

Today I'll tell you about my musical tastes. The truth is that there are many "types" of music I like, but clearly I have my favorite’s bands and I also know what type of music I hate with all my heart.
For example, most of people always ask if they prefer the Beatles or the Rolling stones. In my case I prefer both. I think it's quite possible to have varied music taste. To have a varied repertoire it’s ok!

In the international singers, the more I listen are Bob Dylan and Johnny Cash. In general, I don’t listening country style music but they are my favorite singers. I think both singers represent a very important period in American music and its continued force is very valuable.

Bob Dylan film (I'm Not There) is about the life of the singer and is made with covers of his music. Is a very good film…I recommend you watch the movie! On the other hand, the film of Johnny Cash (Johnny and June) tells the love story between Johnny and June Carter. It’s not very good as I'm not there, but it is entertaining.

I also listens a lot of music in Spanish, especially the Argentine singers. The best are Andres Calamaro, Spinetta, Soda Stereo, Los Fabulosos cadillacs, and Charly Garcia...he is my idol of the Spanish music.

The type of music I hate is the loud music. I don’t like the singers who scream with the songs. For example, the metal music. It's the worst that exists in music. 
Today the music that is fashionable is the reggeton. People hate it or love it. I don’t like the reggeton to listen but to dance its fine.
Well...that's all for today. See you!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario