jueves, 7 de abril de 2011

A entertaining book

I don´t know if this book is my favourite, but is very entertaining.
The book tells the story about count dracula. The truth is more tan that, talk about a woman who tracks the Impaler. She discovers a book that is at home when I was very small. Her father forbids it because the book is cursed. She obeys but does not forget the book.
Then it grows and looks for the notebook. Without the permission of his father she go to the land of Dracula. There begins a travel for a different countries of Europe, in especially of eastern part. Also is a journey where she falls, but de most important things is that she reveals the truth about count. An important fact is that the little book has a dragon drawn, and is the key to all the research.
Is a book of many pages but very entertaining to read. One can´t stop reading.
I don´t buy it, I think it´s my mom. Is a special book for summer days.
The problem is that I don´t remember your name.
I promise to find de title and author and publish so you can read. I recommend it and will not be disappointed.
See you

1 comentario: