jueves, 24 de marzo de 2011

My favourite beach

The past year, I went to Brazil with a friend. We traveled  for many cities of this country, but when we were in Rio both decide to go"Isla Grande", in front of "Angra dos reis". In this island exist the most beautiful beach in this world. Your name is Lopez Mendes. You can only arrive.
Many people visit this beach, especially young man because the wave is very good for to practice surf.
Lopez Mendes is very large and your sand is like flour, fine and white. The sea is dangerous because is open but all people swim. The most funny is jumping waves. I never gorget that beach. I want back soon.
But, another beach that I love is "Tunquen".
Tunquen is near of Santiago. I like because is a beach very calm and quiet, ideal to go with family. I love going in winter, not many people and is perfect for sleeping. Also is near to Algarrobo if you need something.
The last time I went was with a group of friends. The only thing we did was eat, drink and play like poker or "dudo", a play with leather glasses and dice. We had a great moment.

Well, those are my favourite beachs for the moment

2 comentarios:

  1. hey dani! this beach looks great. I don't know this beach but I want to know brazil.

    bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I have only been to Rio Grande Do Sul in the South of Brazil. It is famous because it has the longest beach in the world, Cassino which is 244 kilometers long!

    ResponderEliminar